Siri Learning Inc. develops an EdTech program enhances student learning by reinforcing academic concepts and skills that students first learn during core instruction.
Due to ongoing expansion, Siri is seeking multiple openings in the Des Moines, IA commuting area and other locations nationwide for computer professionals (Project Managers, Software Engineers, Quality Analysts, Database Administrators, Cloud Computing engineers, etc) with at least 6 months of experience in certain combinations of the following skills:
JAVA/J2EE, Web Development, Amazon AWS, JAVA Full Stack, .NET Full Stack, RPA, C#, .NET Framework, RDBMS, PL-SQL, MS SQL Server Integration Services, Oracle, Shell Script, PowerShell, Salesforce Administration, Apex Language, Salesforce Data Loader, Informatica, Jira, SOQL, Git, Bitbucket, Jenkins, Webservices, Agile PMO activities and implement Value Stream Mapping, process modeling and Agile practices (Kanban).
All positions require a Bachelors or Masters Degree or the equivalent, with appropriate experience.
Any suitable combination of education, training or experience is acceptable. Travel/relocation may be required.
Email your resume and proof of work eligibility to email@example.com.
We would keep updating your selection list here. Check
Siri Learning Inc is looking for self-motivated and passionate sales professionals with a mission to change parent’s lives. The perfect candidate enjoys exceeding metrics and has had proven success breaking records in their previous positions.
Due to ongoing expansion, we're seeking a Junior and Senior Sales Executive who may be either an experienced sales professional or someone looking to get into their first marketing sales role!
This Sales Executive role will include:
- Engaging with new prospective clients, and representing the company to the public and at industry events.
- Identifying key decision makers whilst developing and qualifying new business opportunities within the targeted markets through cold calling, events, and high-level prospecting.
- Articulating the solutions and services available and tailoring it to client-specific needs
- Meeting set targets and working closely with Marketing and Sales by methodically working on and following up on a variety of pro-active sales activities
- Making use of technology to set up meetings, webinars, and other events.
For the role you need to be highly tenacious, driven and have the following skillset:
- Possess excellent verbal, written communication, and presentation skills
- Experiencing working on a CRM and some general understanding of either the digital marketing space.
- The Academic division at Siri is looking for SSAT/ISEE experts to provide their expertise in framing questions and question papers to prepare mock exams for SSAT/ISEE aspirants.
- Eligibility is purely based on expertise and quality work.
Online Teaching Experts
- Siri EdTech program enhances student learning by reinforcing academic concepts and skills that students first learn during core instruction. Siri Tutors are charged with providing students with highly personalized tutoring in English, Mathematics, Science, Verbal Reasoning and Non-Verbal Reasoning during the regular school day. Tutors are charged with building strong relationships that help to increase each student’s self-confidence, investment and ability to meet and exceed learning goals.
- While teachers have classrooms of 25 or 30 students, Siri Tutors provide instruction for no more than 5 students at a time. This allows for the individualized, foundational and supplemental instruction in a safe space, where students are encouraged to engage with one another and explain their thinking.
- Our Tutors receive curriculum materials, pre-service training, ongoing mentoring and professional development as well as written evaluation of feedback from their assigned regional Instructional Lead. Tutors are charged with focusing on the individual needs of their students, helping to accelerate student achievement and close any skill gaps that may exist.
Tutors’ responsibilities include:
- Providing daily, small group instruction
- Planning engaging and mastery driven learning experiences
- Communication with students, campus staff and families
- Providing ongoing feedback to students
- Data analysis and response to student progress and performance
Required activities include, but are not limited to:
- Carry out all the responsibilities of an academic tutor and ensure that students are consistently learning and challenged
- Assist students in setting and reaching academic goals
- Observe, monitor, and assess students’ performance on a regular basis and record data to track student progress towards academic goals
- Modify instruction and lesson plans based on student assessment results
- Tutor students using a variety of research-based instructional strategies designed to support students’ individual needs
- Plan daily and weekly lesson plans using a predetermined curriculum
- Prepare instructional activities to support students in mastering specific academic skills, subject matter content, and end-of-course assessments.
- Communicate with students’ families at least once every two weeks to update them on their student’s academic progress in acceleration groups
- Actively participate in professional development activities
- Meet with the Regional Instructional Lead regularly to receive coaching and both informal and formal evaluation and feedback.
- Maintain confidentiality of student information as required by law and Siri policies
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned